Privacy is very important to us and we understand it is very important to you. We are proud of the products we produce and sell but to do this we will require to collect, store, use and disclose the Personal Information collected. Our commitment to you is that we will ensure that at all times your privacy is protected by keeping your Personal Information stored securely.
The kinds of Personal Information that we collect and hold
We will collect and hold Personal Information like your name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth (if required to verify you are of legal drinking age) and your credit card details used to process a sale.
The Personal Information will be collected when you are purchasing product on our website, discussion boards or if you enter a promotion or competition conducted by us directly through store promotions, social media sites or on our website. We will also collect Personal Information when you have requested us to provided you information on our products.
If you apply for a position with our company, we will collect Personal Information that is contained in your CV or application form submitted.
How we collect Personal Information
We will collect your Personal Information in the following ways:
- The Personal Information has been provided to us directly by yourself. This may happen by using the website, competitions or social media.
- When you visit our website, we will collect Personal Information using cookies. The type of Personal Information collected will include, but not limited to, search terms, IP address of computer used, products viewed, pages visited. We will avoid tracking unnecessary data where possible.
- We may obtain data from outside sources such as performance tracking technologies, Targeted Advertising via third party companies and Social Media companies.
How we hold your Personal Information
We take your Personal Information security very serious. We may store it on hard copy or electronic format and keep it in facilities that have appropriate levels of security that we either own or are operated through third parties.
Personal Information will be secured by either technical solutions, security controls, security processes and controls, that will protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access or disclose of your Personal Information.
Personal Information that is transmitted or shared via the internet is not completely secure. We will always protect your Personal Information however; the nature of the internet means that we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information during its transmission. Once the Personal Information is stored on our networks we will ensure that the Privacy of your Personal Information is always maintained.
How do we use your Personal Information
We will use the Personal Information collect for providing you with Personal Information to products we sell. This may be as follows:
- Administration and Communication – From time to time we will need to verify your details or communicate with you to provide you with our products or services.
- Purchases from our Company – If you have purchased goods from our company we will use the Personal Information provided to complete the transaction and deliver the goods.
- Electronic marketing – If you do receive any electronic marketing there will always be an option to click on an unsubscribe link which will be provided in the communication.
- Understanding our Customers – We will use Personal Information collected to better understand our customers likes or dislikes. Which products are popular, and which are not.
- Request for Personal Information – Provide you with Personal Information you have requested from time to time.
- Recommendations – Make recommendations on products or services that may be of interest to you.
We are also required to use the Personal Information for any legal, insurance, regulatory and investigative purposes or otherwise as permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
How do we disclose your Personal Information
We will not disclose your Personal Information unless you have provided consent.
In certain circumstances we may be required to disclose your Personal Information. This may be due to:
- Required or permitted by law
- In circumstances where it is required by a court action
- Third Parties providing products or services that assist us in providing our products to you. This may include technical and data hosting, credit card processing, logistics and delivery services, services providers, agencies.
- Company group reorganisation where Personal Information is transferred to a related company.
How an individual may access their Personal Information and seek correction of it
An individual has the right to access and request the correction of Personal Information that we hold about them.
If you have any concerns about the Personal Information we hold, please contact us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
Telephone: +61 2 9362 9993
Address: PO Box 566, Hanwood NSW 2680, Australia