1. Nugan Estate’s “Winning Streak” promotion commences XXX November 2020 and concludes 31 December 2020. The winners are to be drawn 31 January 2021.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms & conditions.
3. To enter, the entrant must have purchased a bottle of Nugan Estate or Cookoothama wine from a participating store and complete a “Winning Streak” entry form. Simply complete the entry form at nuganestate.com/win
4.Entry in the “Winning Streak” promotion is only open to residents of Australia over the age of 18 years. Staff, employees and families of both Nugan Estate and the participating stores of the “Winning Streak” competition is ineligible to enter in the competition.
5. Nugan Estate reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the “Winning Streak” Conditions of Entry.
6. The “Winning Streak” competition will be drawn at 3pm (AEST) 31/01/2021 at Suite 3, Level 3, 179-191 New South Head Road Edgecliff NSW 2027.Winners will be notified by mail, email and/or phone. The winners name will also be published in the Public Notices section in the Australian Newspaper week commencing on XXXXXXX.
7. The first valid entrant prize wins two (2) mixed cases of Nugan Estate wines for the value of $500.00. This prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
8. The prize will be sent via courier to the winner of the “Winning Streak”. Nugan Estate does not take responsibility for damage, loss or theft of wines whilst being transported.
9. The promoter, Nugan Estate, including its directors, management, employees, retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies will not be liable for any addiction, accident, injury, loss or claim related to or resulting from participation in the promotion or from winning a prize in relation to the “Winning Streak”.
10. Should the prize not be redeemed within 3months of the draw the prize will be re-drawn and the Second Chance winner will be notified by mail, email and/or phone.
11. Nugan Estate will not accept and take no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries. Nugan Estate is not responsible for any incorrect information, loss of entry or alteration of entries.
12. Each “Winning Streak” entrant agrees Nugan Estate may use the information for any future marketing and publicity purposes without reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
13. Entrants names may be disclosed in guidance with the NSW Gaming and Racing Legislation.
14. Nugan Estate encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly
15. Nugan Estate is the promoter. Suite 3, Level 3, 179-191 New South Head Road Edgecliff. Ph: (02) 9362 9993. email@example.com Authorised under NSW permit No.LTPSXXXXXX.