Loading cart contents...
Terms & Conditions – Nugan Estate Instagram Competition
- The promoter is Nugan Estate Pty Ltd, ABN 62 000 115 819 Competition Licence Number: LTPS/20/42601
- Entry is only open to persons who are residents of Australia and who are 18 years of age (excluding ) or over (‘eligible persons’).
- Entrants must guess which wine our winemakers are blending on the nominated image on the Nugan Estate Instagram page.
- Entrants must be following the Nugan Estate Instagram page to be eligible.
- Multiple entries are permitted per person.
- Only those who are following the Nugan Estate Instagram page will be in the running to win the .
- Employees of Nugan Estate and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences at 12:00pm AEDST on 06/03/2020 and final entries close at 12pm AEDST on 11/03/2020.
- The promoter’s decision concerning all entries and winners is final.
- The prize draw will take place on 12/03/2020 at 12pm by an employee of Nugan Estate at 580 Kidman Way, Willbriggie, NSW, 2680.
- Winners will be notified via social media within two (2) business days of the relevant draw.
- The winner will receive a prize that consists of one (1) Mixed Dozen of Nugan Estate wines at a total value of ($298 each).
- This will be delivered to the winner’s nominated delivery address.
- The prize is not transferable for cash. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the writing of these conditions and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
- For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw(s) at the same place as the original draw within 5 business days of the previous determination of forfeiture.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or extend the competition at any stage.